The role is based at our laboratories in Woodmancott, Winchester but you will be required to work worldwide at client’s sites, on a regular, ad-hoc basis. All role specific training will be provided, allowing you to expand your knowledge base rapidly and develop the desired skillset. This will include industry specific offshore training and on-site training with other members of the team.
Within the role, you will:
• Carry out on-site analysis techniques whilst maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and integrity.
• Carry out bespoke and specialist sampling of hydrocarbon fluids, waters and other petrochemical products.
• Produce both interim data reports and detailed, technical, final reports for submission to the client.
• Work with other members of the team to develop current and new analytical techniques.
• Take an active role in reviewing methods and procedures.
• Take an active role in safety aspects (both laboratory and in the field); risk assessments, SDS, COSHH assessments, job site analyses and toolbox talks.
• Assist in preparation, troubleshooting, maintenance and calibration of equipment.
• With experience and training, you will be expected to be involved in all phases of project management, from initial discussion with clients through to implementation of the on-site work activities, reporting and close out meetings. You will also liaise with clients to ensure work scope is completed on time; meeting or exceeding expectations and requirements.